All prices are in AUD and are GST inclusive
|Early Bird (Until 12 May 2023)
|Student Day Registration
|Developing Countries Registration
Countries from which attendees are eligible for the developing countries registration fee as approved by SOOS’s governing body, the Scientific Committee for Oceanic Research (SCOR). Click here to view the list.
Full registration includes attendance at all sessions over 5 days August 14 – 18. Full registration also includes a name badge, lunch, and morning and afternoon refreshments (excluding morning tea on Thursday) & poster session refreshments.
Day registration includes attendance to sessions on the nominated day of attendance. Day registration also includes a name badge, lunch, and morning and afternoon refreshments on the day of attendance (excluding morning tea on Thursday).
To help reduce the effects of carbon emissions for your participation in the 2023 SOOS Symposium, SOOS will be donating $10 from every registration to Greenfleet.
REGISTRATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Your Cancellation of your Registration
You may cancel your registration, by notifying us by email.
If you do not receive an acknowledgement by email within two business days, please contact Leishman Associates at (03) 6234 7844.
You will only be entitled to a refund or partial refund as set out below:
Your cancellation – if you cannot attend the following cancellation terms will apply
- If you notify us by email before 5pm on the date that is 60 days before the Event commences, you must pay a cancellation fee of $150.00 (including GST) and if, when you give us that notice, you have paid more than that sum, we will refund the balance; or
- If you notify us by email before 5pm on the day that is 30 days before the Event commences, you must pay one half of the full cost of your registration (plus GST). If, when you give us that notice, you have paid more than that sum, we will refund the balance; and
- You may cancel your registration after 5pm on the date that is 30 days before the Event commences, but you will not be entitled to a refund.
Cancellation or Postponement of the Event by the Host
The Host (and Leishman Associates, as the agent of the Host) may cancel or postpone the Event at any time, for any reason. We will notify you by email if any of the foregoing occurs.
- If the Event is cancelled, we will refund all monies paid to date;
- If the Event is postponed, and you tell us that you cannot or do not wish to attend on the new date, you may cancel your registration by notice to us by email. If you tell us that you wish to attend on the new date, we will retain the monies you have paid as your registration Fee for the Event as postponed. If you do not notify us that you wish to attend the Event as postponed within the period we specify when we give you notice of postponement, your registration will be cancelled unless we otherwise agree in writing, and we will refund all monies paid to date;
Your travel and accommodation costs are at your risk
Expenses for any arrangements you may make for travel and accommodation are at your sole risk and your rights to a refund or partial refund are your sole entitlements on cancellation, postponement and conversion of the Event. We recommend you consider making accommodation and transport arrangements that permit variation or cancellation with appropriate refunds. We further recommend that you obtain insurance (if available) that will reimburse your accommodation and transport costs in the event of cancellation.